29.11.2013

To my lovely

Hono, 

I can't find the words that are strong enough to express how much you mean to me and how much i thank you for all the things you've shown me trough years, the many things you have done for me, and all the times you were there. I just wanted to let you know how much i need you, and how much you mean to me.

I've met a lot of people, but no one like you. I knew from the start that there was something special about you. You touched my life and wouldn't let go.. You've made me feel like a better person, able to take on the world. I think we were destined to became friends, and i'm grateful whatever brought us together. 

You are always willing to help no matter what the situation holds. You always supported me and have helped me through the tough times. Never have you turned your back on me, let me down or told me i wasn't good enough. You crack me up with laughter and touch my heart with kindness. I don't think you know, what that means to me, but i hope one day you can lean on me as much as i've leaned on you. 

You have saved my life more than once. 

Thank you for all the great memories, long talks, and laughs. Thank you for being there trough my ups and downs. Thank you for being true and most of all thank you for being YOU. 

Love, 

BB.